Our second & third meet :)
The second meet - 22-Apr-2019 - Evoke 2.0 resto lounge, Velachery, Chennai. 🤩🤩
Choice is always hard. It is every harder when the food on the menu is a lengthy list of gibberish. We both were expecting the other to make a choice. Finally, it was Manoj on the blind folds and pointing the finger randomly while I ask him to stop. It was Potato wedges and a drink that we don't even remember. some sort of mojito/crushers like the ones you get at McDonals's or KFC. Two introverts trying to socialize. What a funny scene !
Our third meet - 26-Apr-2019 - Anjappar Hotel, Pallikaranai, Chennai 💗💗
I freaked out that the plan was to have the wedding in 2019. I had hoped for at least 2 years of gap between engagement and the wedding. Fear and tears brought along by the pressure. After a ____
A family dinner at Anjappar

Comments
Post a Comment